Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
FREE delivery Friday, May 17 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Or fastest delivery Thursday, May 16. Order within 21 hrs 22 mins
In Stock
$$34.99 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$34.99
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon.com
Ships from
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Subscribe & Save:

Unlock 5% savings

Save 5% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address.

Choose how often it's delivered

From once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months

Skip or cancel any time

We'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
0% 5%
$34.99 $20.70 per Fl Oz
$33.24 ($19.67 / Fl Oz)
First delivery on May 20
Ships from: Amazon.com
Sold by: Amazon.com
Save up to 5% on auto-deliveries.

Unlock 5% savings

Save 5% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address.

Choose how often it's delivered

From once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months

Skip or cancel any time

We'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Learn more
FREE delivery Friday, May 17 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Or fastest delivery Thursday, May 16. Order within 21 hrs 22 mins
In Stock
Deliver every:

Added to cart

$$34.99 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$34.99
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Facial Moisturizer for Dry Skin Face Cream Moisturizer with Hydrating Natural Origin Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing for Sensitive Skin

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,854 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice in Face Moisturizers by Vichy

Sustainability features

This product has sustainability features recognized by trusted certifications.

Worker well-being

Manufactured on farms or in facilities that protect the rights and/or health of workers.

As certified by
Cradle to Cradle Certified Cradle to Cradle Certified

Cradle to Cradle Certified is the world's most comprehensive standard for safe, circular and responsible products. Certified products meet science-based requirements that have positive benefits including health and wellbeing, material reuse, emissions reductions, water quality, and fair and safe labor practices. The Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard is set by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute, a global non-profit dedicated to powering innovation for a prosperous economy.

Learn more about this certification

Certification Level

SILVER ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL
Manufacturing practices

Manufactured using processes that reduce the risk of negative environmental impact.

As certified by

Cradle to Cradle Certified is the world's most comprehensive standard for safe, circular and responsible products. Certified products meet science-based requirements that have positive benefits including health and wellbeing, material reuse, emissions reductions, water quality, and fair and safe labor practices. The Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard is set by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute, a global non-profit dedicated to powering innovation for a prosperous economy.

Certification Level

SILVER ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL
Safer chemicals

Made with chemicals safer for human health and the environment.

As certified by

Certification Level

SILVER ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL

Vichy
Premium Brand Sourced

We work closely with your favorite premium beauty brands and their approved resellers to ensure the premium products sold in our stores are authentic.

Learn more
$34.99 $20.70 per Fl Oz
-5% $33.24 ($19.67 / Fl Oz)
One-Time Price: $34.99

The 'One-time Price' refers to the current Featured Offer price for a one time purchase of the item. You may see this displayed as a strike-through price for Subscribe & Save offers.
Learn more
FREE Returns
1.69 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$34.99","priceAmount":34.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"34","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"iuv%2FR6icwmHJknCOgg6zD9CPKlaHSyrD0%2BSrq1e5S7cSLT7CtD6wH6Vo6xLeW5YeGMcmA2V6BOi7uUya4N3hrhQ932gsgL1HKQwxe9uYxabMzeLLX9enYT5CUVgDfqSei20j9%2B5XQWR4dAQP4iUnhg%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}, {"displayPrice":"$34.99","priceAmount":34.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"34","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":null,"locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"SNS","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":1}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand Vichy
Item Form Cream
Item Volume 1.69 Fluid Ounces
Special Feature Replenishes water loss. Evenly distributes water to balance skin. Skin appears radiantly healthy and plumped. See more
Material Type Free Paraben Free

Description

Moisturizer for face with natural origin hyaluronic acid and Vichy Volcanic Water. Daily moisturizer provides long lasting 48-hour dynamic hydration for dry skin & smoothed fine lines. Dermatologist & Sensitive Skin Tested.

Benefits

Velvety-soft, rich face cream moisturizer evenly distributes moisture. Mineral-Oil & Paraben-Free.

Suggested Use

Evenly apply face moisturizer morning and/or evening on face and neck. Smooth on gently until thoroughly absorbed

Complete the regimen
Discover product recommendations selected by Amazon Buyers
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Facial Moisturizer for Dry Skin...
$34.99
$139.67

Buy it with

$34.99 ($20.70/Fl Oz)
Get it as soon as Friday, May 17
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Choose items to buy together.

From the brand

Sustainability features

Sustainability features

This product has sustainability features recognized by trusted certifications.

Worker well-being

Manufactured on farms or in facilities that protect the rights and/or health of workers.

As certified by

Certification Level

SILVER ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL
Manufacturing practices

Manufactured using processes that reduce the risk of negative environmental impact.

As certified by

Certification Level

SILVER ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL
Safer chemicals

Made with chemicals safer for human health and the environment.

As certified by

Certification Level

SILVER ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL

From the manufacturer

AQ Thermal Banner Desktop

COMPLETE THE ROUTINE

vitamin c comp chart

Liftactiv Vitamin C

Mineral 89 comp chart

Mineral 89 Serum

mineral 89 eyes comp chart

Mineral 89 Eye Serum

aqualia rich comp chart

Aqualia Thermal Rich

Customer Reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5 stars
4.4 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Price
$34.99 $29.99 $24.99 $34.99
Product Type
Brightening Serum Hydrating Serum Repairing Eye Serum Moisturizing Cream
Key Ingredient
Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Caffeine Hyaluronic Acid
Benefit
Evens Skin Tone Hydrates and Plumps Brightens and Smoothes Repairs and Moisturizes
Texture
Water-like Fluid Lightweight Gel Lightweight Serum Rich Cream
Dermatologist Tested

Product details

• Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 2.72 x 2.72 x 2.19 inches; 0.01 ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 3337875588225
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Vichy
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07CGR7JBW
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ France
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,854 ratings

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
2,854 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, smoothness, appearance and hydration of the personal fragrance. They mention that it moisturizes without being greasy, it leaves their face looking soft and matte and that it works great at keeping their face hydrated all day. That said, opinions are mixed on thickness, scent, value, and comfort.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

92 customers mention83 positive9 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the personal fragrance. They mention that it is rich, moisturizing, and does not feel greasy or clogged pores. They also say that it's one of the best moisturizers that has ever been made, and perfect for extremely dry, thirsty skin.

"I have used Skin Care brand Vichy for a very long time the quality is perfect...not oily , but more water based...." Read more

"Great product. Packing box in excellent condition, product in proper size box with paper protection. This is an internal problem...." Read more

"...My face does not feel greasy or weighed down at all. My face feels so much better...." Read more

"...I have combination skin and after wearing it all day my skin doesn't feel dry or oily. It is thick but not overly so...." Read more

27 customers mention20 positive7 negative

Customers like the hydration of the product. They say it's light weight yet hydrates their skin to lessen wrinkles. They also say it works great at keeping their face hydrated all day, and that it'll keep their face from drying up. Some say it’s very good for night moisturizer and that is the only thing that works for their dry skin.

"This moisturizer works great at keeping my face hydrated all day...." Read more

"...This cream is very thick and goes on smooth. It's hydrating and not greasy...." Read more

"...is mild, but I can’t even use it bc it makes my face feel hot, makes my face sweat which is weird! and a slight burning sensation...." Read more

"...I woke up this morning to soft, hydrated skin. I'm totally in love with Vichy Aqualia Rich Face Cream...." Read more

27 customers mention27 positive0 negative

Customers like the smoothness of the skin serum. They mention that it feels smooth, silky, and luxurious. Some say that it soaks quickly into their dry skin, making their face feel clean and smooth. They also describe it as gentle, non-reactive, and rich.

"...my night time face routine and my face is still super soft and so clean feeling.My face does not feel greasy or weighed down at all...." Read more

"...This cream is very thick and goes on smooth. It's hydrating and not greasy...." Read more

"...I loved it. A gentle, non-reactive and soft cream. My face feels clean andand and moisturized after application...." Read more

"...Leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft all day. Very happy with it!" Read more

16 customers mention16 positive0 negative

Customers find the appearance of the skin serum nice, rich, and luxurious. They also say it soaks quickly into their dry skin and is a gentle, non-reactive soft cream.

"...A gentle, non-reactive and soft cream. My face feels clean andand and moisturized after application...." Read more

"As far as the actual product, it’s nice and it’s very moisturizing. The scent is a little strong, but it’s still pleasant...." Read more

"This is a staple product for me. The scent is light and pleasant, very nice. It’s not oily or greasy...." Read more

"...Very smooth and luxurious and soaks quickly into my dry skin. I love the smell too. My skin feels plumper and more hydrated the whole day." Read more

32 customers mention22 positive10 negative

Customers are mixed about the scent of the product. Some mention that the scent is light and pleasant, while others say that it contains too much perfume and stings their face.

"I like this because it is light and the scent is so soft. Not heavy or greasy. good price." Read more

"...It felt velvety, smells lovely, truly moisturized my skin, not oily, greasy and no uncomfortable film...." Read more

"As far as the product it does its job of moisturizing but the smell is off-putting...." Read more

"...It smells light and fresh, not perfumed. It is thick and rich feeling. A very small amount is all that is needed for deep moisturizing...." Read more

29 customers mention20 positive9 negative

Customers are mixed about the comfort of the personal fragrance. Some mention that it leaves their face feeling soft and supple, while others say that it makes their skin break out and feel hot.

"...I 100% recommend this Vichy face cream if you want a hydrated, relaxed, and rejuvinated face...." Read more

"Will order again. It’s heavy but light on skin and comforting. No residue in the mornings." Read more

"...It makes my skin break out and I can't say that it really does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized either. It just feels heavy and sticky...." Read more

"...I loved it. A gentle, non-reactive and soft cream. My face feels clean andand and moisturized after application...." Read more

26 customers mention18 positive8 negative

Customers are mixed about the value of the personal fragrance. Some mention that it's perfect for the price and saves them skin and money, while others say that it is overpriced, a waste of money, and has a musty, old house smell.

"...While the price is great for the quality of a product made in France, the volume of cream in the jar is disappointing...." Read more

"...Not heavy or greasy. good price." Read more

"...It has that musty, old house smell which I notice every morning I use it...." Read more

"...I'm totally in love with Vichy Aqualia Rich Face Cream. The price is unbelievable considering the quality of this product. I'll never be without...." Read more

25 customers mention15 positive10 negative

Customers have mixed opinions about the thickness of the skin serum. Some say it's not too heavy and not greasy, while others say it is too thick to wear every day and prone to clog pores.

"...It is thick but not overly so. Some people complain about the scent but I find it to be very pleasant." Read more

"This cream is very thick and heavy. So much so that it kind of just sits on top of your skin and rubs off in globs when you rub your fingers over it...." Read more

"Will order again. It’s heavy but light on skin and comforting. No residue in the mornings." Read more

Love the product
5 Stars
Love the product
Great product. Packing box in excellent condition, product in proper size box with paper protection. This is an internal problem. Surprised product made it and glad it wasn't a gift. Heads up!
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2023
Size: 1.69 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase
I absolutely love this cream moisturizer 🧴 I have really dry skin between the changing of seasons. I have been having dry patches on my face for the last month, and my old moisturizer has not been doing anything to assist with the itching and visable dry patches.

I went all out with this Vichy line. I got this moisturizer to assist me in getting my face back to my normal looking/feeling face that I'm used to.

Let me tell you, after washing my face and then putting this face cream on... whooo doggy!!🤯 What a difference!! This is EXACTLY 💯 what I needed! It was instant relief - feeling my skin drink in the moisturizing goodness this face cream provides. 🤤 It has been 12 hours since I did my night time face routine and my face is still super soft and so clean feeling.

My face does not feel greasy or weighed down at all. My face feels so much better. Typically by the time I wake up, my face feels dry and tight as my old moisturizers/serums did not do the trick.

I 100% recommend this Vichy face cream if you want a hydrated, relaxed, and rejuvinated face.
12 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2024
I have used Skin Care brand Vichy for a very long time the quality is perfect...not oily , but more water based. Having a sensitive skin requires daily hidration so I'm glad to use this brand.
Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2024
Great product. Packing box in excellent condition, product in proper size box with paper protection. This is an internal problem. Surprised product made it and glad it wasn't a gift. Heads up!
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product
Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2024
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2023
I tried this cream for the first time after finding it on a "10 Best List." I love Clarins Restorative Day Cream but didn't want to spend $135 for a jar. This cream is very thick and goes on smooth. It's hydrating and not greasy. It does have similar consistency to the Clarins cream and is made in France, too. However, there was a tunnel of empty space in the jar and when I pressed the cream further into the jar, it was only half full. A few reviewers posted photos of the open jar and, sure enough, mine arrived in the same manner. While the price is great for the quality of a product made in France, the volume of cream in the jar is disappointing. I don't know if it's an accurate weight and/or if it's simply how it's put into the jar by the manufacturer. I bought it on Amazon and the jar and package were both sealed. Of note, the Clarins product I bought a few years ago was full to the brim; no dead space!

Olay Regenarist cream was also on that list, and I may try that product next to compare.
14 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019
I can't believe this moisturizer. I'm 63 and have been desperately searching for a moisturizer that really did moisturize my face and neck without leaving an uncomfortable film on my skin or made it oily and greasy or left my skin dry. I just received my order last night and used this last night before bed. It felt velvety, smells lovely, truly moisturized my skin, not oily, greasy and no uncomfortable film. I woke up this morning to soft, hydrated skin. I'm totally in love with Vichy Aqualia Rich Face Cream. The price is unbelievable considering the quality of this product. I'll never be without. I can't say enough about this moisturizer. If you are in search of a perfect moisturizer look no further. I'll update my post in a few weeks. Update: this moisturizer does not play well with other products like my vitamin c serum or my primer.
86 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2023
I received a sample pack as a gift. I loved it. A gentle, non-reactive and soft cream. My face feels clean and
and and moisturized after application. When I searched stores in my area, they were nowhere to be found. I found it on Amazon. Thank you Amazon for providing a wide range of products for every need!
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2024
Will order again. It’s heavy but light on skin and comforting. No residue in the mornings.
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2023
As far as the product it does its job of moisturizing but the smell is off-putting. It has that musty, old house smell which I notice every morning I use it. There are way too many great smelling products on the market so I won’t be purchasing again.
3 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Deee
5.0 out of 5 stars Really great moisturizer!
Reviewed in Canada on March 31, 2024
I have dry skin that can look a bit textured from dryness this makes my skin smooth and plump! It’s so moisturizing ! This is a staple in my routine!
ELISETE FREITAS
5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente produto
Reviewed in Brazil on September 17, 2023
Compro sempre!!! Não fico sem.
Davinia
5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal para todo tipo de pieles
Reviewed in Spain on November 17, 2023
Crema apta para pieles delicadas dejando la piel suave, muy hidratante y nada grasa. Sin duda recomendable
Moni
5.0 out of 5 stars Hervorragendes Hautpflegeprodukt - Angenehm, schnell einziehend und gut duftend!
Reviewed in Germany on August 3, 2023
Ich bin begeistert von diesem Produkt! Es ist angenehm auf der Haut, zieht schnell ein und der Duft ist wirklich gut. Meine Haut fühlt sich weich und gepflegt an, seitdem ich es benutze. Ich kann es nur empfehlen!
5.0 out of 5 stars Buona
Reviewed in Italy on June 23, 2023
Idrata la pelle, non troppo pesante per pelle secca